The 2BFREE freediving buoy is made from strong and extra-durable water-resistant PVC material with top-notch YKK anti-corrosion zipper and is made for long term usage, no matter how extreme the conditions are.
The 73cm wide buoy, at a portable weight of 2.25kg, has enough space for over 100 m of rope (10mm thick) and feature special holes on the bottom for drainage.
16 soft ergonomic grips on the top and bottom allow you to handle the buoy with ease and comfort. This is not only there for transport, but also for your breathe up and in the relaxation phase.
The buoy can be easily inflated by mouth, but we also include a car pump adapter if you are feeling a bit tired. For your safety, a diver flag is also included with the buoy. A repair kit is also included for simple repairs to the buoy.
The buoy features a stainless steel D-ring underneath for descent line attachment, 4 YKK D-rings on the sides to allow the attachment to other buoys and 1 D-ring inside the buoy to secure the end of the rope.
- Weight: 2.25kg
- Incorporated inner tube with manual or automatic inflation
- Hold over 100m of rope (10mm thick)
- 8 soft ergonomic grips on the top
- 8 soft ergonomic grips on the bottom
- 1 stainless steel D-ring on the bottom
- 4 YKK D-rings on the sides and 1 inside the buoy
- Quick drain holes on the bottom
- High-quality anti-corrosion zippers
- Material: High-quality PVC
- Dive flag
- Repair kit
- Car pump adapter included