For quick, effortless line adjustments in the open sea.
Thoughtfully designed by Alexey and freediving instructors, the Professional Pulley System makes lowering and raising bottom weights a breeze.
Made of robust fiberglass, this sturdy, easy to use locking mechanism releases your line with a gentle pull and automatically locks it in place when you let go. No more endless adjusting and reattaching knots or struggling to hold the bottom weight when change depths or resting in the middle of pulling up the weights at the end of your session.
Once you have tried it, you will never want to go back to using a plain carabiner!
Works with lines from 8 to 12 mm diameters.
- Made from durable, seawater resistant fiberglass
- Brightly colored for visibility
- Weight: 214g
- Fits rope of 8mm - 12mm in diameter
- Rinse thoroughly with freshwater after use
- Take care not to hit against hard objects or drop from height