Orca Zen Wetsuit
The Orca Zen wetsuit combines the most efficient design with the most technical materials to minimize water resistance, making this the most hydrodynamic suit on the market. The fitted design and the use of high elasticity materials allow the wetsuit to fit to the body like a second skin, maximizing performance.
The Zen wetsuit is designed to feel like a second skin. Its elastic properties improve its fit so that you can get the most out of your dives, ensuring minimal water entry and preventing water pockets from forming.
The application of the most advanced surface coatings, which minimize your body's water resistance, improves your hydrodynamics. This allows you to perform better, score higher on your dives, and enjoy your freediving adventures.
The Zen's pattern and selection of materials give it a high level of elasticity, allowing it to adjust perfectly to your body and its movements during descent. The inverted zipper and optimized seams in the lower back also provide you with total freedom of movement in your hips and legs
Orca Wetsuits Care Instructions
Please refer to here.
TechnologyDownload the Orca Zen Whitepaper here
- Yamamoto: Orca wetsuits are made from 100% Japanese Yamamoto neoprene. The performance of this neoprene, which is produced from limestone, is unmatched. Its elastic properties are superior to that of any other type of neoprene, feeling it fluid and endlessly elastic while surfing. Its low weight and density improve thermal insulation, resulting in a light and comfortable suit./li>
- 39+: Thanks to its elasticity and hydrodynamic properties, Yamamoto 39+ technology improves performance and reduces water resistance by 60% in comparison to conventional neoprene so that you can descend and ascend more quickly.
- Hydrolite: Hydrolite technology helps you to put on and take off the wetsuit more readily and comfortably.
- YKK 8: The YKK Reverse zipper's reduced size and reversed direction make the design less constricting in the lower back, increasing the diver's flexibility.
- Batwing: The Batwing construction blocks the flow of water inside the suit, and the thermal properties of its inner lining help maintain body temperature on longer dives.
- Glued Blind Stitch (GBS) Seams: Prevents water ingression
- SCS Coating: The application of this coating on Yamamoto neoprene in Orca’s triathlon range guarantees maximum performance. The SCS treatment helps reduce drag and friction with the water by up to 60%, improving hydrodynamics and increasing speed.
Men's Size Guide
Size (cm/kg) Chest Height Weight 4 85 - 91 157 - 170 56 - 61 5 90 - 95 162 - 170 61 - 66 6 95 - 99 167 - 175 67 - 74 MT 95 - 99 177 - 190 68 - 76 7 98 - 104 173 - 185 75 - 82 8 104 - 108 180 - 188 82 - 89 9 108 - 113 185 - 193 89 - 97 10 114 - 124 190 -196 98 - 109 11 123 - 134 193 - 200 107 +
Women's Size Guide
Size (cm/kg) Chest Height Weight XS 78 - 83 144 - 160 46 - 53 S 83 - 89 157 - 167 54 - 61 M 89 - 94 165 - 177 60 - 67 L 94 - 99 170 - 185 66 - 74 XL 99 - 104 177 - 189 73 - 79