Orca Vitalis TRN Openwater Wetsuit
The most affordable and versatile entry level suit for Openwater Swimming and Freediving, whilst not compromising functionality.
The Vitalis TRN Wetsuit is the evolution of Openwater Core TRN.
The Vitalis TRN is the perfect wetsuit for swimmers who are just starting out in open water or who need a suit for daily, triathlon-oriented training. The high flexibility in the shoulders makes your first workouts in open water very comfortable, while its buoyancy will keep you feeling secure.
b: 2mm d:3mm
The highly elastic materials used in this wetsuit will provide you with more flexibility in all phases of the swim stroke, so you can enjoy total freedom of movement during your open water swimming sessions.
The 3 mm-thick neoprene in the torso and legs will provide you with the necessary thermal insulation so that you can extend your adventures at sea without worrying about low temperatures.
The 3 mm panels will allow you to maintain a neutral buoyancy, improving your position and allowing you to move through the water quickly.
- Freediving ●●●○
- Snorkel ●●●○
- Openwater ●●●●
- Triathlon ●●●○
Orca Wetsuits Care Instructions
Please refer to here.
TechnologyDownload the Orca Vitalis TRN Whitepaper here
- Yamamoto: Orca wetsuits are made from 100% Japanese Yamamoto neoprene. The performance of this neoprene, which is produced from limestone, is unmatched. Its elastic properties are superior to that of any other type of neoprene, feeling it fluid and endlessly elastic while surfing. Its low weight and density improve thermal insulation, resulting in a light and comfortable suit./li>
- 39FS: Elasticity, maximum flexibility and total freedom of movement are brought together thanks to the combination of Yamamoto 39 neoprene, Infinity Skin 2 lining and Smoothskin surface finish. With this combination the open water swimmer will use 35% less force in fast movements and short strokes, while slower and wider movements will require 45% less force than with any other conventional neoprene.
- 38: Elasticity, high flexibility and total freedom of movement are brought together thanks to the combination of Yamamoto 38 neoprene, Infinity Skin 2 lining and Smoothskin surface finish. With this combination the open water swimmer will use 30% less force in fast movements and short strokes, while slower and wider movements will require 40% less force than with any other conventional neoprene.
- Ultimate Seal Collar: Laser cutting in the neck area combined with the Hydrolite inner lining allows the wetsuit to seal to the body and prevents chafing. This combination and seal prevent water from flowing inside the suit, improving both thermal insulation and hydrodynamics for the swimmer.
- YKK 10: YKK zippers are high-performance and durable features. The sturdiness of these zippers gives them a long service life and they are of such high quality that they prevent water from flowing through the wetsuit while swimming.
- Women's Model - V Fit: Orca women's wetsuits are designed with patterns specific to the female body, which improves both their performance and comfort. A better fit allows the materials to function in their optimal elasticity ranges and as the wetsuit fits closer to the skin, water is prevented from entering, improving overall thermal insulation and hydrodynamics.
Men's Wetsuit Size Guide
Size (cm/kg) Chest Height Weight 4 85 - 91 157 - 170 56 - 61 5 90 - 95 162 - 170 61 - 66 6 95 - 99 167 - 175 67 - 74 6T/MT 95 - 99 177 - 190 68 - 76 7 98 - 104 173 - 185 75 - 82 8 104 - 108 180 - 188 82 - 89 9 108 - 113 185 - 193 89 - 97 10 114 - 124 190 -196 98 - 109 11 123 - 134 193 - 200 107 +
Women's Wetsuit Size Guide
Size (cm/kg) Chest Height Weight XS 78 - 83 144 - 160 46 - 53 S 83 - 89 157 - 167 54 - 61 M 89 - 94 165 - 177 60 - 67 L 94 - 99 170 - 185 66 - 74 XL 99 - 104 177 - 189 73 - 79