Orca Mantra Swimskin
The Orca Mantra Swimskin is a wetsuit developed with high-quality materials that provide more durability without sacrificing performance. The high-elasticity materials provide a perfect fit and allow the wearer to enjoy freediving sessions without any restrictions.
*This garment is made of compressive fabric. If you are between sizes, choose the larger size.
Orca Wetsuits Care Instructions
Please refer to here.
TechnologyDownload the Mantra Swimskin Whitepaper here
- Yamamoto: Orca wetsuits are made from 100% Japanese Yamamoto neoprene. The performance of this neoprene, which is produced from limestone, is unmatched. Its elastic properties are superior to that of any other type of neoprene, feeling it fluid and endlessly elastic while surfing. Its low weight and density improve thermal insulation, resulting in a light and comfortable suit./li>
- DS39: DuraSkin 39 + (DS 39+) technology combines high-stretch Yamamoto 39 neoprene, Duraskin outer fabric, and Infinity Skin 2 inner lining. The outer Duraskin fabric offers great insulation due to its fast-drying properties, and it is very resistant to abrasion from equipment, such as your surfboard. The Infinity Skin 2 inner lining contains bamboo fibers that provide added flexibility for surfing while reducing odors and resisting bacteria. This combination also results in maximum flexibility to the shoulders of Orca surf wetsuits, which require 60% less force to stretch than conventional neoprene, and in a more durable wetsuit than traditional neoprene.
- Ultimate Seal Collar: Laser cutting in the neck area combined with the Hydrolite inner lining allows the wetsuit to seal to the body and prevents chafing. This combination and seal prevent water from flowing inside the suit, improving both thermal insulation and hydrodynamics for the swimmer.
- The YKK 8 zip is smaller in width than standard zips. The reduced width allows for increased flexibility of the back panel and further limits water ingress.
- Women's Model - V Fit: Orca women's wetsuits are designed with patterns specific to the female body, which improves both their performance and comfort. A better fit allows the materials to function in their optimal elasticity ranges and as the wetsuit fits closer to the skin, water is prevented from entering, improving overall thermal insulation and hydrodynamics.
Women's Wetsuit Size Guide
Size (cm/kg) Chest Height Weight XS 78 - 83 144 - 160 46 - 53 S 83 - 89 157 - 167 54 - 61 M 89 - 94 165 - 177 60 - 67 L 94 - 99 172 - 185 66 - 74 XL 99 - 104 177 - 189 73 - 79 * One-piece Wetsuits Mantra & Zen: This garment is made of compressive fabric. If you are between sizes, choose the larger size.