Molchanovs SPORT Bifins 3 Fiberglass Blade
Thew newest and most afforadable mid-tier fiberglass bifins on the market. Perfect for intermediate freedivers as a first pair of long fins. This listing is for the blades only.
The Molchanovs SPORT Bifins 3 Fiberglass - long bifins for freedivers who want high-quality fiberglass blades paired with standard-size SPORT Silicone Foot Pockets. Designed for freedivers who train, teach, and fun dive in the pool or open water. Updated with a new blade-layering process for more low-effort, high-propulsion finning and anatomical silicone foot pockets for comfort and streamlining.
Premium fiberglass blades
Premium 100% UHC fiberglass has been updated with an improved blade-layering process for low-effort and high-propulsion finning, making each movement you make economical. Now with an updated blade-layering process and size-graded stiffness to match blade length with resistance - soft blades are a little shorter for maneuverability and stiffer blades are longer for more balanced propulsion.
Innovative foot pocket attachment
The unique attachment of the foot pocket to the blade gives you unparalleled energy transfer, while the foot pocket placement fixes the toes around the blade angle and streamlines every kick.
Assembling the foot pockets to the blades takes only minutes, making it easier than ever to switch to a new pair of foot pockets or upgrade to a new blade.
Traveling with bifins becomes effortless, whether you want to tuck in the open heel strap to place into a case or fully disassemble the bifins and pack blades and foot pockets separately.
The new design is sporty and fierce while keeping the signature Molchanovs minimalism and style. Carbon blades are black - choose from 5 bold accent colors.
Details and materials
- Premium 100% UHC Fiberglassr
- Improved blade-layering system for more propulsion with less effort
- Smoother and more gradual blade angle for added durability
- Size-graded blade stiffness ensures that the blade’s length matches its resistance
- Soft: Reduced blade length for effortless maneuverability
- Medium: Extended blade length for balanced propulsion
- Blade Angle: 28°
- Blade Length (from angle to tip)
- Soft: 62cm (24.4in)
- Medium: 64cm (25.2in)
- Weight (one pair of blades): 667g (1.5lb)
- Blade Accent Colors: Black, Blue, White, Gold, and Pink
CAUTION: Secure the screws firmly, but avoid over-tightening which could strip the threads or damage the blade. Stop when you feel moderate resistance.
- Match the left and right foot pocket with the corresponding blade (marked on the back side of each blade).
- Insert the blade gently into the slot at the front of the foot pocket and through the side reinforcements, verifying it is inserted correctly and slides in smoothly without force.
- Align the blade by carefully adjusting its position until the blade’s mounting holes match with those on the foot pocket.
- Position the upper segment of the pressure plate over the toe section of the foot pocket, verifying it fits into the provided space.
- Begin by hand-threading the screws into the holes of the lower pressure plate.
- Place the lower pressure plate over the blade, aligning it with the upper pressure plate and the holes. Tighten the screws in a clockwise direction using a Phillips head screwdriver with an even distribution of pressure.