Molchanovs Sport Bifins 2 Fiber
Improved, ultra-responsive fiberglass fins, now created with the same material as the Molchanovs CM3 monofin. Paired with Pathos or Imersion foot pockets.
Molchanovs SB2 bifins are made with UHC Fiber, a high-performance fiberglass using over 50 times the pressure of other fiberglass long fins, and the same fiberglass we use in our freediving record-breaking monofins.
Design updates to the blade include a unique bottleneck shape and softer fiberglass layering near the foot pocket. This results in the blades feeling smoother than ever before, yet with a more powerful reaction due to their efficient transition in the water. They also come in the new M-stripe design in four vivid colors.
Our SB2 bifins are of the same standard as most carbon fins on the market, making them an ideal choice for freedivers who desire quality, but are not in the market for carbon fins.
Made from the highest-quality materials
- Handcrafted from start to finish
- Premium 100% UHC fiberglass blades
- Layered by hand for unparalleled responsiveness
- Available with Imersion or Pathos foot pockets
- Blade Material: Fiberglass
- Blade Angle: 22°
- Total Length: 80-85cm (depending on foot pocket size)
- Blade Length: 64cm (from angle of the blade to the tip)
- Blade Width: 19cm
- Weight (One Pair): Imersion: ~2kg, Pathos ~1.3kg, depending on foot size
Pathos Pocket A / B (cm) 36-38 18/23-24 38-40 19/24-25 40-42 20/25-26 42-44 21/26-27 44-46 22/27-28 46-48 23/28-30 48-50 24/29-31