Molchanovs Professional Freediving Buoy
Robust and spacious tubeless buoys for easy packing and transport. Comes in 70cm or 80cm diameter, or an extra heavy duty 80cm sizes.
The team at Molchanovs, tapping on decades of freediving experience, have designed the Professional Freediving Buoy to be hands down the best freediving buoy available today. Designed for heavy-duty use, the tough, water repelling PVC components are fused together using double stitching and fabric welding for a robust dependability even in the most extreme conditions.
The exterior of the buoy has extra large carrying handles and fastening lines around the outside, providing great flexibility for anchor points and for freedivers to loop their hands to the buoy while breathing up or resting.
The incorporation of the inner tube directly into the buoy makes it lighter and convenient to deflate and transport to hard to reach locations. Its spacious interior and pocketed cover allow easy access and storage of essential freediving accessories, such as line, weights, lanyards and refreshments. Reinforced D-rings on the inside and outside of the center assist in line management.
The Professional Freediving Buoy can be inflated using a standard boat pump or through the inflation tube provided through its non-corrosive air stop valve. To maintain this product, it is recommended that you rinse it with fresh water to wash off salt water.
Made from the highest quality materials
- Tough, easy to clean PVC
- Large netted zip pocket
- Multiple stainless steel D-rings for utility
- Internal tubing to keep weight down and for easy transport
- External rope for hanging on to rest
- Dimensions: 70 cm / 80 cm diameter, 18 cm height
- Empty Weight: 1.92 kg (70 cm) / 2.27 kg (80 cm) / 3.15kg (80cm Heavy Duty)
- The 70cm buoy fits 2-3 people, while the 80cm buoys fit 4 comfortably
- Recommended bottom weight: 10 to 30 kg
- Rinse thoroughly with fresh water after use
- Keep out of strong sunlight when storing
- Avoid storing with or around sharp objects
- Do not puncture or pierce