Molchanovs Competition Bifins 2 Fiber - EU36/Pink/Soft - Available Now
Available for fitting in Hong Kong and immediate shipment
Design updates to the blade include a unique bottleneck shape and softer fiberglass layering near the foot pocket. This results in the blades feeling smoother than ever before, yet with a more powerful reaction due to their efficient transition in the water. They also come in the new M-stripe design in four vivid colors.
The CB2 Fiber bifins are of the same standard as most carbon fins on the market, making them an ideal choice for freedivers who desire quality, but are not in the market for carbon fins.
Molchanovs took customer feedback and focused on making the new generation of Molchanovs hand-built foot pockets even more comfortable than before. Updated Comfort Lining and increased space for the toes give your feet some much-needed relief, even with the tightest fit. They are also UV-resistant and heavy-duty, and have built-in arch support that decreases fatigue and keeps the foot in the perfect position, maximizing small-muscle use and minimizing drag.
Made from the highest-quality materials
- Handcrafted from start to finish
- Premium 100% UHC fiberglass blades
- Layered by hand for unparalleled responsiveness
- Heavy-duty, wear-resistant, UV-resistant foot pockets
- Custom open-heel foot pockets for flexibility
- Updated Comfort Lining with soft micropore interior for maximized comfort
- Increased toe space in the foot pockets
- Blade Material: UHC Fiberglass
- Blade Angle: 22°
- Total Length: 80-85cm (depending on foot pocket size)
- Blade Length: 64cm (from the angle of the blade to the tip)
- Blade Width: 19cm
- Weight (One Pair) : 1.6kg
EU Size Length / Circumference (cm) 35 22/21 36 23/22 37 24/22 38 24/23 39 25/23 40 25.5/23.5 41 26/24 42 27/24 43 28/25 44 29/26 45 29.5/28.5
Molchanovs Custom Pocket Measurement Guide