Orca Mantra Wetsuit
The Orca Mantra is a wetsuit developed with high-quality materials that provide more durability without sacrificing performance. The high-elasticity materials provide a perfect fit and allow the wearer to enjoy freediving sessions without any restrictions.
The innovative materials and elastic properties of the Mantra wetsuit allow the suit to fit to your body comfortably. Its design minimizes water entry and the formation of water pockets, improving your freediving performance.
The exterior fabric of the wetsuit's sleeves increases its durability and provides maximum protection from wear and tear. Because of the elastic properties of the combination of fabric and neoprene, the Mantra does not lose any flexibility, allowing you more freedom of movement during your descents and underwater adventures.
The highly elastic materials making up the Mantra increase its flexibility and range of motion, allowing you to move without restriction. For total freedom of movement in your hips and legs, an inverted zipper and optimized seams are incorporated into the lower back.
Orca Wetsuits Care Instructions
Please refer to here.
TechnologyDownload the Orca Mantra Whitepaper here
- Yamamoto: Orca wetsuits are made from 100% Japanese Yamamoto neoprene. The performance of this neoprene, which is produced from limestone, is unmatched. Its elastic properties are superior to that of any other type of neoprene, feeling it fluid and endlessly elastic while surfing. Its low weight and density improve thermal insulation, resulting in a light and comfortable suit./li>
- 39+: Thanks to its elasticity and hydrodynamic properties, Yamamoto 39+ technology improves performance and reduces water resistance by 60% in comparison to conventional neoprene so that you can descend and ascend more quickly.
- Hydrolite: Hydrolite technology helps you to put on and take off the wetsuit more readily and comfortably.
- YKK 8: The YKK Reverse zipper's reduced size and reversed direction make the design less constricting in the lower back, increasing the diver's flexibility.
- Batwing: The Batwing construction blocks the flow of water inside the suit, and the thermal properties of its inner lining help maintain body temperature on longer dives.
- Glued Blind Stitch (GBS) Seams: prevents water ingression
- SCS Coating: The application of this coating on Yamamoto neoprene in Orca’s triathlon range guarantees maximum performance. The SCS treatment helps reduce drag and friction with the water by up to 60%, improving hydrodynamics and increasing speed.
Men's Size Guide
Size (cm/kg) Chest Height Weight 4 85 - 91 157 - 170 56 - 61 5 90 - 95 162 - 170 61 - 66 6 95 - 99 167 - 175 67 - 74 MT 95 - 99 177 - 190 68 - 76 7 98 - 104 173 - 185 75 - 82 8 104 - 108 180 - 188 82 - 89 9 108 - 113 185 - 193 89 - 97 10 114 - 124 190 -196 98 - 109 11 123 - 134 193 - 200 107 +
Women's Size Guide
Size (cm/kg) Chest Height Weight XS 78 - 83 144 - 160 46 - 53 S 83 - 89 157 - 167 54 - 61 M 89 - 94 165 - 177 60 - 67 L 94 - 99 170 - 185 66 - 74 XL 99 - 104 177 - 189 73 - 79