Molchanovs SPORT Silicone Foot Pockets
Feel truly connected to your blades in foot pockets that have an open heel for foot flexibility, arch support for optimal foot positioning, and an anatomical structure for a comfortable fit.
The first-ever attachable foot pockets from Molchanovs are here - the SPORT Silicone Foot Pockets. These standard-sized foot pockets are ideal for freedivers who teach, train, or fun dive. Feel truly connected to your blade with the foot pocket’s anatomical design, keep your kicks streamlined with open-heel straps and arch support, and dive in comfort with flexible and hypoallergenic silicone.
Pair the SPORT Silicone Foot Pockets with the SPORT Bifins 3 Carbon Blades and SPORT Bifins 3 Fiberglass Blades.
Assembling the foot pockets to the blades takes only minutes, making it easier than ever to switch to a new pair of foot pockets or upgrade to a new blade.
Open-heel straps let your feet fully arch and stretch without limit during the kick cycle, giving you the freedom of flexibility and keeping your finning streamlined.
Arch support in dedicated right and left foot pockets keeps your feet in the optimal position for finning, delivering maximum efficiency paired with a comfortable fit.
The stabilizers on each side of the foot pocket are thick and firmly enclose the blade and water rails, providing you stability and full control over each kick - regardless of ankle strength.
Hypoallergenic and UV-resistant silicone accommodates both narrow and wide feet due to the material’s flexibility. It also makes for a comfortable fit and can withstand below-freezing temperatures without deforming.
Sporty and fierce new design while keeping the signature Molchanovs minimalism and style.
Details and materials
- Hypoallergenic and UV-resistant silicone
- Plastic pressure plate to mount the blade
- Designed for all water temperatures
- Can withstand -30°C (-22°F) temperatures without deforming
- Open-heel design for maximum ankle flexibility
- Arch support for optimal foot positioning
- Rigid stabilizers for full control over each kick and movement
- Anatomical shape of the heel strap for maximum support and a comfortable fit
- Molchanovs sporty and minimalistic design
- 34 - 35
- 36 - 37
- 38 - 39
- 40 - 41
- 42 - 43
- 44 - 45
- Weight (one pair):
- 34 - 35: 1.04kg (2.29lb)
- 36 - 37: 1.05kg (2.31lb)
- 38 - 39: 1.08kg (2.38lb)
- 40 - 41: 1.18kg (2.6lb)
- 42 - 43: 1.2kg (2.65lb)
- 44 - 45: 1.3kg (2.87lb)
- Color: Black
CAUTION: Secure the screws firmly, but avoid over-tightening which could strip the threads or damage the blade. Stop when you feel moderate resistance.
- Match the left and right foot pocket with the corresponding blade (marked on the back side of each blade).
- Insert the blade gently into the slot at the front of the foot pocket and through the side reinforcements, verifying it is inserted correctly and slides in smoothly without force.
- Align the blade by carefully adjusting its position until the blade’s mounting holes match with those on the foot pocket.
- Position the upper segment of the pressure plate over the toe section of the foot pocket, verifying it fits into the provided space.
- Begin by hand-threading the screws into the holes of the lower pressure plate.
- Place the lower pressure plate over the blade, aligning it with the upper pressure plate and the holes. Tighten the screws in a clockwise direction using a Phillips head screwdriver with an even distribution of pressure.
*While designed for similar size foot compare to the Molchanovs Silicone Bifins, the SPORT Silicone Pockets are sized to be worn with dive socks instead of bare foot. For the same size the pockets are a little wider and a little longer.
If you are wearing the Silicone Bifins bare foot:
- you can get the SPORT Silicone Pockets in the same size but prepare to wear it with socks
- Or get the SPORT Silicone Pockets one size smaller and wear it without socks, but also note that the SPORT Silicone Pockets are remarkably wider and depends on your foot width itmay not be stable laterally without socks
If you are already using socks for the Silicone Bifins:
- you will most likely need to get one size smaller for the SPORT Silicone Pockets to have a good fit with socks
General guidance only, the Freedive Depot cannot be held responisble if the foot pockets does not fit. Please contact us for fitting or advice if unsure.